How do I remove a Brand?
Brands can be used to identify you to your visitors when they visit your Leadazzle link, helping to make it more credible.
If you want to remove a brand from an existing Leadazzle link:
- Go to the dashboard and click on the view button (eye icon).
- Click on the "More Options" link in the sidebar.
- Click on the "Brand" drop-down menu and select "None".
- Click on "Update Page" to save your changes.
If you decide you no longer want to use a brand on ANY of your links, you can remove it from the account. Be aware that if you remove the brand, it applies to ALL existing Leadazzle links that may have had the brand added to it.
To remove a Brand from my account:
- Go to the dashboard and click on the "Menu" button.
- Go to "Settings".
- Under Settings, in the Brand section, simply remove any text under "Brand Name" and select the "Remove Photo" radio button.
- Click on "Update" to save your changes.