How do I create a Template?
Templates are pre-defined content for Leadazzle links that can be reused. You can create a template while you are creating a new Leadazzle link. When creating a template, everything will be copied into the Template except the "Destination URL" and the "Name". This allows you to use the same content for different Destination URLs.
To create a template:
- From the dashboard, click on "Create Page".
- Enter the content you want for the new page.
- Click on "More Options".
- Click on the "Templates" drop-down menu.
- Select "Save As Template".
- By default, the template will be named the same as what's entered in the "Name" field.
- Click on "Create Page".
To use this template, the next time you are creating a Leadazzle link, you can select it from the "Templates" drop-down menu.